A Leading paint company
A Leading paint company.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
- High school diploma (+2 passout or bachelor running) or equivalent.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).