- Talent Acquisition / Recruitment
- Sourcing of quality profiles from database/Job Portal/recruitment agency as per business requirements plan.
- Prepare job announcement and advertisements.
- Fix up an appointment with UH/HOD and lined up shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- Ensure all position duly approved by hiring committee through HRF & JD.
- Induction / Joining / Orientation
- Ensure Joining formality, Induction & orientation in sound and effective manner.
- Ensure new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals
- Correspondence and Communication
- Preparing Letter Of Intent and Letter Of Acceptance for the candidates
- Create written and verbal communication with the potential employees
- Reference check of the candidates and keep a record of it
- Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure best remuneration is offered to the new joinees, as per market standard
- Support for the compensation and benefits task to the reporting supervisor
- Verifying the contractor, security and vendors bills and update reporting supervisor
- Learning and Development
- Support for Training Need Identification (TNI) and to develop Learning & Development calendar in coordination with HOD’s & Unit Head’s.
- Basis the TNI planning on the training calendar and execution as per the calendar planned
- Ensure smooth implementation of Learning & Development Plans and track MIS.
- Performance Management System
- Goal setting for the year needs to be identified and created incoordination with the department incharge
- Support for execution of Appraisal System and Confirmation of employees
- Support for organogram updates
- Support for attrition analysis and retention strategy
- Other Support / Monitoring
- Support to factory Human Resources activities to maintain employment proper information /records
- Coordination for the ISO process audit and implementation
- Ensuring employee engagement activities planned needs to be implemented in factory and corporate office
- Coordination for the GMP / Medical insurance claims and renewal as per the stipulated time
- Employee monthly reimbursement processing
- Support for employee time office mgmt., attendance, overtime, facilitate for ID Card - Business Card
- Other activities as advised by the reporting supervisor
- Preparing daily report as per the format
- Preparing Monthly HR MIS report and weekly report.
- Minimum 5 Plus years of experience in HR field and good Knowledge about the Labour Act of Nepal.
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +977 9801904533