- Ordering office supplies.
- Filing paperwork for various departments.
- Making presentations to report on productivity.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- A bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Time management.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Guidance and mentoring.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).