- assessing project requirements
- measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- using computer-aided design/modelling software
- liaising with suppliers
- undertaking relevant research
- producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- presenting designs to managers and clients
- testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical advice
- analysing and interpreting data.
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamworking skills.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001(Kunta).