- Stock displays, sections, racks, coolers, and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption.
- Rotates products to ensure that stores follow a first in first out stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves at the end of each location visit
- Maintains back rooms/back stock areas in a safely accessible stack formation within the assigned loading dock area. This is done each day with every assigned customer.
- Builds displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general management. Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day with customer cleaning equipment to provide a safe environment for consumers.
- Sets aside and stores in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account, this is done daily or as needed by the volume of defective product. This ensures that expired or unsafe product is not sold to consumers
- Job Category:
- Brand Promotion/Merchandising
- No. of Vacancies:
- Employment Type:
- Full / Part Time
- Job Location:
- Offered Salary:
- Other Job Benefits :
- PF, Gratuity and Festival Bonus
- Educational Qualification:
- Intermediate (10+2) in Management or relevant subject
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Prefered Age:
- 20 - 30 Years
- Vehicle Possesion:
- Candidate must have good market and location knowledge
- Candidate having two wheelers and license would be preferred
- Must of minimum intermediate in commerce
Interested candidate matching above criteria can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly to customer care center at 9801048465.