Kedia International Private Limited
Kedia Organisation, the oldest and one of the most revered business conglomerate of the country has been practicing a synergistic combination of Family ownership and Professional Management.
- Other duties as assigned Planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in visitor and employee satisfaction
- Dealing with Schools and other institutions
- Promoting deals/packages to the schools
- Handling queries and issues at Bal Sansar
- Reporting Management on the current state of Bal Sansar on weekly basis.
- Outgoing and smart personality
- Socially adept, driven and motivated by results
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006(rekha).