A Leading FMCG Company
A leading FMCG Company
- Establish annual and fully integrated marketing plan & programme with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps.
- Initiate dialogue and negotiation with different advertisement houses.
- Measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities through ROI perspective.
- Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that marketing communication activities are aligned to the corporate marketing strategy.
- Make Strategic Plans and Interventions in Consultation with Multi-Functional Team and Implement the same.
- Coach and build leadership in direct reportees – manage capability building across the team.
- Interface with Multi –Functional Leaders in the Organization and the Principal to align all stakeholders.
- Help Build Comprehensive Performance Metrics and monitor the same to track progress and growth. Spend a substantial time in the field to build insights, track progress and coach the team.
- Graduate degree from a recognized Institution.
- Reasonably extensive experience in the FMCG Distribution Space – leading teams and managing geographies.
- Experience in planning and execution of media plans
- Fluent in usage of MS Office.
- Ability to communicate in English and Hindi.