Mercantile has been at the forefront of the Internet evolution and is a cutting edge Internet service provider (ISP) in Nepal. Mercantile pioneered the concept of providing Internet Service in Nepal when the popularity of Internet was just beginning in the United States of America.
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive product on time.
- Establish, monitor and adjust key performance metrics to ensure that supply chain costs are within budget projections
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues if any.
- Plan for LC Processing and assist in documents to be relayed to Finance in close relationship with Sales Manager.
- Interact with the Clients and the Principals on the Trade Terms to make the product available.
- Plan, monitor and report inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Work closely on order planning and processing with Management
- Interact with Principals for the logistics, proposal and quotes for order processing.