Kedia International Private Limited
Kedia Organisation, the oldest and one of the most revered business conglomerate of the country has been practicing a synergistic combination of Family ownership and Professional Management.
- Prepare legal documents for company and other affiliated companies.
- Support the Employer's other employees, agents, dealers in legal matters.
- Provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to concerned staff.
- Review and provide legal advice on concerned documents.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management.
- Represent company in courts, government bodies and concerned offices as directed by director, the Chief Legal Officer and other high ranked officers of the company.
- Perform functions as per necessity under direct control and direction of the Chief Legal Officer
- Support the Chief Legal Officer in his functions.
- Bachelor in Law.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in related position.
- Good ability of Nepali Typing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents.
TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).