- Job Category:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Job Location:
- Offered Salary:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or relevant subject
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Prefered Age:
- 25 - 40 Years
- Vehicle Possesion:
- 2019-04-17 (Expired)
- Gather necessary information and documents to complete Letter of Credit and any related financial transactions.
- LC/DAP/TT Open as per Terms & Conditions, Transit Insurance & Transmit
- Draft Documents verification for accuracy and completeness as per LC Terms & Conditions & confirm to Beneficiary
- Documents tracking & release from Bank
- Documents send to Calcutta Customs for clearance
- Prepare duty calculation sheet & make GFP Cheque for Customs
- Documents received from bank send to Clearing Agent for Nepal Customs clearance alongwith GFP Chq.
- Bills check of Calcutta Clearing, Freight Calcutta - Nepal Customs, Clearing Agent Bill, Freight Nepal Customs - Warehouse
- LC Tracking Sheet maintain properly in Excel Sheet.
- Interacting on a daily basis with Operations, banks, Clients, Suppliers, other outside Counterparties.
- Bachelor (Masters Preferred)
- 2-3 years of LC related Works
- 28 above
- Good knowledge of MS Office, E-mail & Internet
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000(Sangita).
Millenia Global Pvt. Ltd. Sr. Accountant
Millenia Global Pvt. Ltd. Account Executive
Siddhartha Cement Pvt. Ltd. Sales Officer
International Cements - Pvt. Ltd. Sr. Sales Officer
Kedia International Private Limited Marketing Officer
Global Trading Concern Pvt. Ltd. Assistant Marketing Manager
Global Trading Concern Pvt. Ltd. LC Officer
Golyan Group HR Business Partner
Reliance Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd. HR Officer
UniPetro Nepal Sr. Sales Officer