Junior Sales officer
A leading Automotive Company
A leading automotive company
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Develop monthly, quarterly annual sales plan for the sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Willing to travel for Marketing.
- Tracking sales goal and reporting results as necessary.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience of minimum 1 year.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid license
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Seema).