Junior Executive Recovery
A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Focus on controlling Roll Forwards and maintaining requisite Normalization in cases assigned.
- Proactive in coming up with suggestion in policy changes on collections.
- Maintaining proper Feedback’s of each contract and provides the same as and when requested.
- Maintain MIS of recoveries done and their month/quarter/year end status.
- To adhere to the banks processes and procedures.
- To adhere to Audit requirement.
- Candidate must have Intermediate or Bachelor's running in related field.
- Must have two wheeler along with valid license.
- Knowledge of Collection/Recovery flow.
- Knowledge of Legal Collection tools.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to travel within city limits.
- Excellent management skills.
- Team player and excellent co-ordination skills.
- Analytical skill.
- Having good oral and written communication
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).