- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area.
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students in designated area to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
- Directs and coordinates the local implementation of University IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Participates in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with those of the university to ensure effective operation of an organization.
- Participates in development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
- Participates as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or other relevant stream.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a major research university.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801084259 (Samikshya).