The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects.
- Support hardware department and act as point of contact to resolve customer complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle.
- Resolve and respond to customer issues and inquires.
- After delivery the server, all the installation part should take care.
- Assist and support technicians in executing projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer’s needs.
- Establish productive and professional relationship with key personnel in assigned customer base.
- Review and coordinate the technical team performance plan.
- Achieve and implement set strategic plan and target.
- Report to IT Manager about current status, new business scope, action plan and other reports if any required.
- Network setup and maintenance
- Database Maintenance and manageme
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494.