- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business related to inventory management, accounting, logistics, etc.
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience in project management would definitely prove to be an advantage.
- Desire to learn every detail related to inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048463 Pabitra .