HR Business Partner
The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Other work related to assisting the executive in daily tasks
- Should be presentable and very good with communication in both English and Nepali.
- Outspoken, flexible on time and trustworthy
- Should have very strong dealer/distributor network
- Human Resource Business Partnering Skills