- Determines software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems.
- Responds to queries on software and hardware problems.
- Installs and downloads appropriate software.
- Ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment.
- Implementing computer networks, designing and maintaining websites.
- Repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printer and modems.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract based installations.
- Candidate must have +2 or Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years of experience in related or field.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494(Babli).