Front Desk Executive
A Leading Multinational Company
Since 1969, we are helping international students to study in English speaking countries. An IDP student gains entry into a quality course every 15 minutes
- Manning of Reception area and attend to all enquiries.
- Registration of walk-in test takers and handling test fee payments.
- Daily data maintenance of walk-in and online test takers
- Daily follow-up to all unpaid test bookings
- Tally of daily cash and nets collection and issuing receipts for payments collected.
- To handle all email communications for the organisation and timely assignment of emails to respective parties.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of reception and customer touchpoints.
- Inventory management for office & house-keeping supplies
- Handle travel documentation and arrangements for operations team
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline from a reputed institution
- Strong communication skills / local language (verbal and written) is essential
- Minimum 2 years’ Front desk / customer service experience.
- Experience in managing enquiries from online chat and social media platforms is desired.
- Ability to confidently and professionally make warm and “cold calls” to customer
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Excellent listening skills to actively listen to customers and interpret their needs
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Results driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Adequate level of computer literacy - MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong typing/data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and retain information
- Ability to handle pressure
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000