Dish Media Network
Dish Media Network Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most admired and aspiring companies of Nepal run by the most professionals who have created much top class corporate in Nepal. The company with brand Dish Home is formed by well known, having a proven track records of their respective business in the past. The management is young, energetic, professional and creative in idea.
- Developing integration methods into the company’s core product line in both an R&D environment and product development process
- Establishing requirements about system to enable interfacing with third party systems.
- Installationing, troubleshooting, and maintaining all fiber optic systems in businesses, homes, schools, and other organizations to ensure that they are working properly.
- Measuring the signal strength of television, and internet connections to ensure that there is adequate performance.
- Performing inspections to make sure that the fiber optic systems do not have defects that could undermine performance.
- Conducting regular inspections of the systems with the aim of locating and repairing any defects detected during the inspections.
- Determining solutions to any problems and issues that are preventing the fiber optic systems from performing optimally.
- Constructing a proper splice case as well as preparing and maintaining records, diagrams and schematics relating to the splice case.
- Bachelor degree in engineering. Masters preferred.
- In depth knowledge and experience in fiber optics sensing systems required. At least 5-7 years of experience in the field.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to take broad scope requirements and reduce to practice applied research through product development on new concepts and products.
- Good track record of success in solving important and difficult problem.
- Ability to create, optimize and evaluate design with feature sets based on the fiber optic.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple developments projects and assignments.
- Ability to work under development deadlines.
- Ability to lead and execute projects and project deliverables.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).