Our clients were IME Digital Solution Ltd., a Nepalese fintech, which aims to provide digital financial services to customers in partnership with banks, telecom operators and other businesses.
- Responsible to facilitate various meetings, workshops and coordinate with related authorities and travel arrangements of reporting authorities.
- Responsible to consolidate/compile monthly reports of IME Group of companies.
- Perform tasks related Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Indonesia
- Proceed visa application of different countries of related reporting line and others as per need basis.
- Assist and prepare presentation, reports and other documents as per need basis.
- Attend all the queries of visitors and manage appointment. Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (emails, letters etc) to and from reporting office.
- List and summarize and reply emails/letters make calls handle communication and follow-up as per supervisor’s instructions.
- Maintain the record of special program/event coverings. Maintain physical and electronic office filling systems.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks including photocopy print scan and maintain a stock.
- Book hotels for guests/delegates and provide welcoming service as applicable.
- Coordinate learning sessions as per superior’s and/or senior management’s instructions.
- Carry out ad hoc projects assigned as may be required.
- The Management may include or extend the scope of work as and when deemed necessary.
- Master’s degree in management with minimum 2 year of experience or Bachelor in management with minimum 4 years of experience related field.
- Fluent English/Nepali both oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.