- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- 10 years of experience in Pharma Factory.
- The proven track record for managing personnel and material resources.
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed team management and leadership skill.
- Willingness to work more than official hours during the needs.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chadani).