- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in similar field.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Diploma in automobile engineering.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical.
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).