- Monitoring of Power Sources- DG, UPS, Stabilizer and Transformers.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and resolving the issues.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning of systems, lighting and other electrical systems.
- Maintaining electrical apparatus and fixtures for distribution and other equipment’s.
- Apparatus check for safety and distribution components.
- Good knowledge of tools and various safety equipment’s.
- Providing electrical support and maintenance as per required and specified.
- Extensive knowledge in house Wiring, Online UPS and 3-phase electrical system.
- Experience of minimum 6 months in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Team Player mentality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).