A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Development and installation of machines and supply of the electricity to those machines
- Designing of various machines that are required by the organization to work properly
- Requirement of efficient workers to complete the targets on time
- Time to time assessment of the employees so that they work properly and do not commit any mistake
- Masters of Technology / Diploma in Electrical. (Freshers can apply).
- A prior work experience years in the same field.
- The associate electrical engineer should know the basic techniques of development and installation of machines.
- Good at computing and design.
- Able to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Capacity for accurate, careful work.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).