- Developing text-based applications and later tested by running on .NET based applications.
- Creating codes to access applications.
- Resolving defects related to the system.
- Risk estimation.
- Preparing the procedure and policy documents to run applications.
- Designing different systems for an application and tracking them.
- Provide technical support to the client and train the end-users for the final product.
- Design backend database for the web application.
- Find out the information about latest tools and technologies which can enhance the features and performance of the application.
- Ensure the compatibility of websites with newer software and operating system versions.
- Understand the software lifecycle and determine the changes needed as per feedback and observations of the testing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSC/BCA/CSIT/BIT) in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field is required.
- Candidate must have 3-4 years of experience in .NET framework with C# coding or in related field and must have the ability to work with teammates and at the individual level.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience in working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of AWS services, Serverless architectures Lambda, API Gateway, Deployment Automation
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).