Ambe Cement, a part of the Ambe Group (focused on residential housing, manufacturing cement & steel), has been a major payment the Nepalese manufacturing sector since entering the market in 2004 when it commissioned its first cement plant in Parsa, Birgunj (about 300 km east of Kathmandu). Today, with an annual capacity of 365, 000 MT, 3 grinding plants and in house lab tested, Ambe Cement is truly committed to providing the construction industry with cement quality that's truly international.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Active listener with excellent communication skills