JTI - Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed about 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five tobacco processing facilities.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Technical product familiarization and training
- Work closely with the sales and technical team to enhance positive customer experience
- Ensure and achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets of the assigned region.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closing follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and plan attractive activities/campaign such as free service camp, Leaflet distribution etc for the sales promotion throughout event conception for after sales service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred
- Candidate with techno commercial background would be preferred
- Experience on related field
- Good relationship with dealer network