JTI - Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed about 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five tobacco processing facilities.
- Direct kitchen operations, including food preparation, cooking, and cleanup
- Assign tasks; supervise cooks in the preparation and presentation of food
- Maintain control of the kitchen to ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Resolve issues as they arise so that customers continue to receive their orders in a timely manner
- Make sure that all kitchen and wait staff adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations to ensure a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Plan menus and set prices making adjustments as needed based on the availability of ingredients
- Collaborate with the general manager and owner to align kitchen operations with the overarching goals of the establishment
- Direct monthly inventory
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Recruit, hire, and train chefs, cooks, and kitchen staff
- Maintain kitchen equipment; schedule repairs and additional maintenance as needed.