- Conducting an extensive market research, identifying the latest trends and consumer behavior across the relevant industries, keeping an up to date report and predicting the future market and trends.
- Studying the overall brand strategy and developing effective and innovative marketing strategies that will take the brand to greater heights.
- Carrying out the assigned job-related activities by the respective supervisors and department
- Constantly evaluating and discovering ideas as to how the brand can be appealing to a wider consumer base.
- Coordinating with the promotion department in carrying out various activities including events, product launches and other promotional activities and assisting them as required
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Should have knowledge about different variety of liquors.
- Should have effective convincing & negotiation skill.
- Should have good presentation skill.
- Should have smart and pleasant personality.