A Reputed Automobile Company
The automobile industry comprises a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling. An automobile is a means of transportation that usually has wheels and an engine. ... A passenger vehicle, usually four-wheeled, propelled by an engine or motor that is part of it, esp. an internal-combustion engine, and meant for traveling on streets or roads; motorcar.
- Delivers parts to technicians.
- Ensures that areas of the parts department are properly stocked.
- Assists the service department by moving vehicles as needed and delivering vehicles to other repair facilities for sublet repairs.
- Gives customers a ride to and from the dealership, if required, when vehicles are brought in for service.
- Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts when instructed by the parts or service departments.
- Makes bank deposits each afternoon.
- Delivers mail to the post office each evening.
- Checks with the office daily to verify if titles need to be taken to the courthouse or office supplies picked up.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the parts department by disposing of used boxes and trash, sweeping floors and dusting parts bins daily.
- Crates all cores for shipment back to the manufacturer when part has been replaced.
- Assists detail department in washing cars when shorthanded.
- Helps push cars into shop when they cannot be started.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 6+ months of experience. (Freshers can apply)
- +2 running or passout can apply.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good Communication Skills
- Bike with Valid License Must.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana)