A leading Automotive Company
A leading automotive company
- Assist customers with their orders in a timely manner.
- Assist Account department.
- Follow up for the payment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Couriers/document/Bank works.
- Delivers parts to technicians.
- Ensures that areas of the parts department are properly stocked.
- Assist the service department by moving vehicles as needed and delivering vehicles to other repair facilities for sublet repairs.
- Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts when instructed by the parts or service departments..
- Checks with the office daily to verify if titles need to be taken to the courthouse or office supplies picked up.
- Crates all cores for shipment back to the manufacturer when part has been replaced.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Superb multitasking skills.
- Candidate must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must hold a valid two wheeler License.
- Basic communication oral and written.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- No prior experience or training. Freshers can apply.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).