Him Electronics Pvt. Ltd., established in 1988, is member of Golchha Organization the oldest and one of the largest in Nepal. Him means snow in Sanskrit and is synonymous with the Himalayas - the abode of snow.
- Assisting the Showroom Manager for overall activities.
- Managing and coordinating with the team.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Handle complaints from customers.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition.
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
- A computer literate with excellent communication skills with proficiency in both English and Nepali languages.
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001(Kunta).