Area Branch Manager
Vianet Communications P. Ltd. is one of the leading providers of high speed Internet connectivity and communications solutions for business and individuals in the greater Kathmandu Valley. Established in 1999, Vianet Communications has always remained in the forefront providing reliable and affordable Broadband Internet Services. In 2011 Vianet Communications pioneered in introducing Fiber Optics Internet or commonly known as FTTH internet service and has been successful in connecting the most number of homes and offices with FTTH in the region.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least two years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.