- Research, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents
- Co-ordinate with Structural engineer for the project development
- Oversee elements of the design and construction processes
- Consult with clients, take necessary feedback and incorporate required suggestions
- Ensure that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards
- Monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines
- Follow up on the design works and also the after-sales follow up
- Frequent site visits to have knowledge on latest progress
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements.
- Hands on experience in 3D Design/Auto CAD, Sketch Up.
- Experience in preparation of Architectural/structural drawings.
- Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Technically creative and open-minded.
- Possess two-wheeler license and two-wheeler.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).