- Support Local Distribution Manager for achievement through motivating staff and operational effectiveness
- Well skilled in working with Axapta software for back office system for planning and handling deliveries, payments, customer relations and stocking.
- Customer complaints are action within 48 hours and refunds are handled as per company policy. This will include follow up calls and corrective actions to address opportunities identified. Know the fabrics, textiles, woods and materials of furniture sold in the store.
- Show urgency in addressing all customer complaints by listening to the problem and working towards finding a positive solution.
- Conduct pre delivery and follow up calls after delivery has been completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate professionalism and empathetic service attitude in dealing with customer complaint.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products, especially with regards to handling and care of the products, in addition to any special Features and Benefits.
- Help customers with any queries they may have surrounding the brand or products, style, size, and availability of items.
- Ensure a fair balance of decisions is taken in consultation with the After Sales Service Supervisor.
- Ensure the Team understands all policies, procedures and processes pertaining to After Sales Service and Delivery and Assembly.
- Be knowledgeable of the local area to manage and monitor the effective scheduling of grouped deliveries based on geographical locality to maximize Delivery and Assembly productivity.
- Maintain after-sales contact with customers to build relationships and drive repeat customers through advertising after sales service.
- Schedule deliveries based on location and volume.
- Resolve all customer queries in a positive manner. To maintain a healthy client base, guide all queries to relevant departments where required.
- Minimum 5+ years experienced working within automobile or heavy equipment sector.
- Co-operative, able to establish and maintain good working relationship.
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm in an emergency.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Power point Word and ERP Software.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Attention to detail.
• Process Excellence.
• Time Management.
A Reputed Company
A Leading Automobile Company
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Automobile Company