Vianet Communications P. Ltd. is one of the leading providers of high speed Internet connectivity and communications solutions for business and individuals in the greater Kathmandu Valley. Established in 1999, Vianet Communications has always remained in the forefront providing reliable and affordable Broadband Internet Services. In 2011 Vianet Communications pioneered in introducing Fiber Optics Internet or commonly known as FTTH internet service and has been successful in connecting the most number of homes and offices with FTTH in the region.
- Directly responsible for planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- Maintaining records of all the assets given to the employees
- Responsible for keeping track of all physical assets in the team, procurement and payment as per policy.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement
- Proficient in MS Office and Reporting Skills.
- Strong organization skills with Solid knowledge of office procedures and problem-solving attitude
- Must have idea about vendor management and logistics management