Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt Ltd.
Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt. Ltd was established as a small company in 1995 AD. The Head office of the company is in New Road, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Working time and holidays:
- 48 Hours a week
- 6 month perception period
- 18 days annual leave
- 12 sick leave
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SSF Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas