A Leading FMCG Company
Search Companies in Nepal,Find when were they registered.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment.
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Candidate must have bachelor degree.
- Prior experience working atleast 2-3 years in manufacturing company
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite/MS Excel and Tally.
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills with solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Candidate having own two wheelers is preferable .
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Seema).