- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Ensure system and physical stock by inspecting inventory periodically.
- Recording and maintain
- g of Sales, Purchase and Logistics bills (VAT), handling a unit.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing
- in, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree can apply.
- Manage Inventory level and storage system.
- Sheet maintain for shortage/ damage stock.• Report to Warehouse Manager.
- Ability to invoicing and dispatch of finished goods.
- Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years plus experience in accounts, supply chain management, knowledge of FMS and ABC
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898002 (Rupa)