The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Must follow all cash handling policies and proceduresReport to property on time and in proper uniform
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be good with calculations for handling payments.
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station
- Must be able to carry food and beverages
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494.