Reputed Home Appliance Company
NDPL symbolizes an impeccable quality and unparalleled service. Since it’s establishment in 2052 B.S., NDPL has been persistent in its commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. Today, NDPL stands as one of the largest importers and distributors of electronics, home appliances and home furnishing materials nationwide.
- Technical knowledge and know-how on VRF System; particularly on after-sales service related activities of preventive and breakdown maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Check and design pipe sizing for VRF system.
- Installation, commissioning and re-commissioning of VRF system.
- Able to understand readings on operating parameters and communicating the abnormalities and act accordingly.
- Visit clients for requirement and design accordingly.
- Operate software like CAD, AutoCAD,etc
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for the VRF systems.
- should be energetic, resourceful, willing to learn and participate in company affairs, and be a strong team player
- Must have good interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service and build long-term relations with the customers
- B. Tech/B.E- Electrical, Mechanical
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to Kunta@froxjob.com.
For further information directly contact at 9801898001(Kunta).