- Undertake the duties of a Sub-Collector of Public Money.
- Effectively manage own and team’s caseloads under time pressures and within resource constraints.
- Deal with a range of clients and stakeholders, including other DIAC offices, and respond to enquiries. Provide accurate, timely and appropriate advice.
- Prepare correspondence to clients and stakeholders.
- Undertake case-related investigation, including site visits. Prepare clear and logical reports of such.
- Assist A-based officers and colleagues, including with ad hoc interpreting.
- Meet all Departmental standards as advised by the management of the section. This includes, but is not limited to the Code of Conduct, Client Service Standards and record-keeping requirements.
- Other duties and any and all reasonable directions as outlined by A-based officers.
- Provide administrative support to visa office.
- Candidate should preferably have previous experiences within the same role in a similar field.
- Candidate must be self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- Ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling to interact and deal with officials effectively.
- Friendly individual, easily approachable for employees, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Candidate must have Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of experience in releted field.
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).