- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Must have technical background & understand technology related with ISPs well to train others.
- Must be ready to travel all over Nepal
- Knowledge on FTTH is a must.
- B.Tech or M.Tech - Any Specialization can apply.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- For further information please call at 9801086120(Madhu).