Teacher (Secondary Level Mathematics)
Pathik Gyan Niketan
Established on 2069 as A model School based on an entirely new system of Education
- Math teachers work with students of all ages in classrooms around the United States
- All states require math teachers who work in public schools to be licensed.
- Most math teaching positions require a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- Math teachers work in classrooms in elementary schools, middle schools and high schools.
- Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest in the subject.
- Prepare weekly lesson plans on time.
- Interact with students, parents and faculty.
- Design appropriate teaching plans and schedules.
- Design coherent instruction methodology.