- Providing customers with IT support via desktop solutions, chat functions, emails, and calls.
- Assisting customers with account setup and application installations.
- Ensuring optimal application functionality by configuring networks.
- Troubleshooting IT issues by asking customers targeted questions.
- Providing customers with step-by-step guidance to resolve technical problems.
- Following up on technical queries and providing prompt feedback.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to IT developers.
- Documenting error reports and monitoring performance metrics.
- Relaying application functionality feedback from customers to IT developers.
- Compiling IT instruction manuals and useful IT support resources.
- A bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a support engineer.
- Must have knowledge about the server, storage & networking.
- Advanced knowledge of IT software, hardware, and network setup.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Extensive experience in resolving customer IT queries.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to IT developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801086120 (Madhu).