Supply Chain Head
A Reputed Pharmaceutical Company
A pharmaceutical company, or drug company, is a commercial business licensed to research, develop, market and/or distribute drugs, most commonly in the context of healthcare. ... They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations regarding the patenting, testing and marketing of drugs, particularly prescription drugs
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy.
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
- Train and guide employees.
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes.
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents).
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts).
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.must have 3,4 experience in medical purchase/distribution/ wholesale
- Previous 3-4 years of experience in medical purchase/distribution/ wholesale or similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Diploma in Pharmacy or BBS or Bsc or similar field.
- Must have bike with valid license.
TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).