Store and Warehouse Assistant
Laxmi Group a reputed group of industries and trading house in the county, and offered Nepalese consumers their most admired confectionery brands like: Orange Ball, Chocofun, Lacto fun, Crave, Smart lollypop. It took almost 30 yrs for Laxmi Mithai Bhandar to transcend itself to the reputed Laxmi Group
- Receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the procurement Department.
- Check the supplies thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition etc.
- Categories the supplies category wise and stock in the appropriate locations.
- Take appropriate action for care and preservation of the stock items .
- Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
- Maintain the neat and tidiness of all academy stores.
- Issue materials to the departments as per approved user requisitions .
- Pass Good received notes , Purchase invoice and other paperwork received from vendor and send this to Accounts department for payment.
- Take action for disposal of expired stock as per approved procedure.
- Maintain all stores documents up to date.
- Generate various reports and reconciliations and submit to concerned users .
- Maintaining re-order level reports and reviewing these with user departments on an ongoing basis.
- Making proposals for stores policy and controls improvements.
- Receiving and solving complaints about the services or products received and issued.
- Attend audit by the auditors.
- Analyse the execution of operations according to different warehousing situations and contingencies.
- Analyse the information flow for end-to-end warehouse processes from order initiation to receiving, handling, distribution and storage.
- Coordinate resolution of facilities, equipment, infrastructure and system breakdown to minimise downtime.
- Develop Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) solutioning derived from discussions around suggestions to improve existing processes.
- Evaluate cargo consolidation solutions to optimise space, cost and efficiency.
- Evaluate cargo handling schedules that consider timeline and resource factors.
- Evaluate methods and techniques to manage dangerous goods.
- Evaluate methods and techniques to manage time and temperature sensitive cargo.
- Evaluate storage plan to ensure most efficient method based on knowledge of weight and storage characteristics, and customer base.
- Manage warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Perform safety and health risk assessment.
- Plan cargo or material handling security procedures.
- Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- Plan effective incident or crisis management initiatives.
- Plan measures for calculating operational efficiency, utilisation and productivity.
- Any other duty assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, supply chain, inventory Management, procurement or an equivalent field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy stores/inventory management department or in related field.
- Experience working in a learning institution will be a distinct advantage
- Hands on experience working with a stores/inventory management software/ERP.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organizing and prioritizing.
- Proper judgement.
- Vendor relationship skills.
- Information management skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Professional integrity.
- Ability to meet deadlines..
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Seema).