- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
- An associate's degree in engineering or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering (Preferred Master's Degree in Civil Engineering)
- Ten years of experience in the related field as a key team member of proejct execution or equivalent and shall have experience of at least two highway projects.
- A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Superb work ethic and a growth mindset.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Sirjana) .