- Manage all the accounting transactions in the computerized Accounting Package Tally ERP as per the instruction of Head Office.
- Co-ordination with finance and accounts department with other sites.
- Collaborating with the Project Manager to develop a detailed, cost-effective budget for the project.
- Performing accounting duties throughout the project, such as preparing invoices, estimating cash flow, and signing off on purchase orders.
- Analyzing all transactions and working unforeseen costs into the budget.
- Prepare and process of all accounts payable.
- Recognize revenue appropriately throughout the course of the project.
- Preparation of monthly payroll as per the format provided by Head Office after taking attendance information.
- Calculation of Log sheet of the vehicles and equipment, track repair and maintenance of the vehicles and check its authenticity and prepare the summary sheet of each vehicle and equipment to ensure the total operating cost with actual work delivered.
- Preparation of Site Parties Reconciliation after collecting the statement from parties and preparation of schedule for parties’ payment.
- Preparation of daily Labor Payroll.
- Preparation of monthly site stock summary, payable summary, materials/and fuel consumption summary.
- Calculation of quantity of the petty contractors’ work with the work completed summary (BOQ/IPC).
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in private or public accounting.
- Familiarity with accounting software, Tally ERP.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables.
- For further information please call at 9801898006 (Srijana).