- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Previous sales and management experience of 3-4 years.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Dilpoma /CTVT on electrical engineering for service manager can apply.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby).
A Reputed Consultancy
Continental Trading Enterprises
A Leading Automobile Company